June Bella Box Review 2014!


Bella Box, you gorgeous little thing, you're the first one to arrive this month! Bella Box has been the most consistent box with getting them out on time, over the last few months, and it's been brilliant! They've also been stepping up the game a bit, so when I got it, I was really excited! 


We got a total of 8 items, one of them being this month's InStyle magazine ($9.95)! Here's what's in it this June:


1) Cedel Blow Dry Faster Heat Protector Spray - I received one of these in a, might have been, Priceline beauty bag a while back? I was literally just using this the night before this box turned up! This does state alcohol as one of the ingredients, which could explain why it's so helpful at drying wet hair faster. I've been using this for the last few months, and I've liked it enough, so it's certainly not a bad thing to have in my box.
$2.18


2) Olay Regenerist Revitalising Hydration Cream - This little tube of cream is something that I'm really looking forward to using! Containing SPF 15, this is meant to hydrate the skin without leaving a slick of grease behind. This is also meant to exfoliate and smooth skin.
$9.79


3) Innoxa Lip Liner in Dusky Rose (full size) - So happy to see this little cruelty free beauty! This is meant to be waterproof, but I don't know how much I believe that. I'll be putting this to the test!
$17.95


4) Herbal Essences Naked Shine Shampoo and Conditioner - What cute little bottles of shampoo and conditioner! These smell gorgeous and they are silicone, paraben and dye free! 
$1.86 for both


5) La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo - I've used this before and wasn't totally impressed by it. Still, a cream is a cream, so this will be hopping on a plane with me sometime this year!
$2.10


6) Nutrimetics Nutri-Rich Instant Radiance Beauty Balm - I haven't tried anything from Nutrimetics for AGES, so this is a welcome surprise.
$2


Coming in at just about $45.83, this little blue box hasn't been the best value one, but certainly one that I would be getting good use out of. I wish I had received a Kora mask in my box, however, but I guess that's something else I can look forward to trying in the future!

Have you received yours yet? What's your favourite item in the box?

Comments

  1. Great review :) I also think the bella box this month was quite good and heaps of interesting things to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine! Thanks for dropping by! It's definitely a pretty good value one this month.

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely review! Love your new products! <3

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved mine this month, I received the Kora organic mask, the grown hand cream & the mark kay eyeshadow, plus the herbal essence hair stuff & the Nutrimetics mask sachet & a little Lavanilla perfume. Best box I've had from them in a long time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm i haven't been too impressed with BB for the past.... year... their content dont' seem to suit my needs. although I do miss BB's consistent delivery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's certainly better than all the other companies so far!

      Delete
  5. Wishing another box would lift their postal game.. this seems like a pretty good box despite value. Hair, Face, Makeup.. good mix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I just wish the other boxes would deliver on time!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts