So... We Eloped!


Merry Christmas Eve, lovelies! Just to share a little bit of news with everyone - Mr Prince and I eloped over the weekend to the Blue Mountains to get married. We weren't agreeing on a lot of issues related to the wedding that we originally wanted, so we decided to scrap the whole thing, and run away together! That way, we got the wedding of our dreams (quiet, intimate) and Baby Prince also got to attend! 


I had my makeup done by Jo Candelaria, who can be found over here, and she was very flexible, not to mention a lot of fun to talk to. As we eloped, we didn't have anyone there to help me with my dress, and she and her assistant, who took a lot of pictures for me (thank you so much!) slid me into it and did it up. They even helped me with my shoes! I wanted to look like an improved version of myself, which she achieved for me, and she also did my hair - wavy, simple and just pretty.

Through her, I also found a photographer for us. Mind you, we left ourselves with so little time, I only contacted Jo and our photographer, Chris David (who can be found here), 3 and 2 weeks respectively prior to our wedding. It was just excellent that they were free then!

For those interested, Jo travels within Sydney, and obviously a little out of it as well, and does an excellent trial as well. She was easy to direct, in terms of what I wanted, and suggested what she thought would work for the look I wanted, which made it really simple for me.

For anyone considering it, I highly recommend it! Also, for anyone considering a makeup artist, I couldn't recommend Jo enough!

Everything was as we wanted, and we're so happy to be together. Have a Merry Christmas, everyone!

Comments

  1. CONGRATS LEAH!!! Blue mountains is such a gorgeous place to elope to. Your wedding makeup looks fantastic and it's so cute that you took baby prince! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks! He enjoyed the room service, but didn't quite enjoy the outdoors!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Leah!! You look stunning. I hope you have a fabulous Christmas with your new husband!! Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Love the dress, you look stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The clothes maketh the man, or woman, in this case!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts