Review: Missha Green Tea Face Mask


 

Hello lovelies!
Now that Summer is popping up, it's time to get ready for sweaty skin and sticky moments! Doesn't sound like a lot of fun, does it? I actually love Summer, but I would love it even more if people would wear deodorant. In a confined space. Right next to me.

But that's not what we're talking about today! Today, it's all about keeping cool. I 'm enjoying working my way through my large collection of face masks at the moment, trying to do about 1 per week, and the great thing about sheet masks is that they are very cooling on the skin, which makes them perfect for Summer!

This time, I tried on the Green Tea Face Mask by Missha, which is a Korean brand that makes a wicked BB cream, for those unfamiliar with it. The first thing that hit me was just the sheer amount of serum at the bottom of the foil bag - I was worried it was going to drip on the carpet! The second thing was just how lovely the green tea scent was! Light, not overpowering, and just fragrant.

 
The green tea scent lingered while I waited the necessary 15 minutes, then patted the excess dry. It was refreshing, and while meant to brighten and moisturize, it definitely also cooled the skin after a long, hot day.
 
 
How's this for a shot to scare the kids? Haha... Not a bad fit, aside from actually maybe being a little too big!
 
While it remained a little sticky still after I patted it all in, I did put lotion all over my face, and it made a world of a difference.
 
Overall, an excellent buy, and I would recommend this!
 
Have you had any experience with Missha face masks? Which face masks have you used recently?

Comments

  1. I haven't tried these one.. I love coming down the stairs with a mask on to see the kids reactions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried their face masks but I've been using some masks from Japan and they are pretty awesome! Rid winkles and tightened pores ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooo! Exciting stuff! What brand are they?

      Delete
    2. It's called Arbro EG, my mum and aunty swears by it. I started using it too lately! ^_^ I haven't see it around sydney though :(

      Delete
    3. Ah, well... At least I have Etude House products to fall back on!

      Delete
  3. Nice post. Thank you for shairng this blog post.
    Face Mask

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts