Review: Normal Quinn

 

It's that time of year again, when flowers and chocolates are in abundance, and multiple restaurants within a decent radius from Sydney have all been booked out for months. Valentine's Day is coming upon us, and expectations are high. As someone who has never really put a lot of stock into it (and that's not to say that I don't love spontaneous presents, but I'm not a huge one for this particular day), as I'm one of those people who really does believe that you should show your loved one(s) that they're a deeply appreciated part of your life at all times, I will say that I'm always definitely down for some extra love, or loving, and a reminder never hurts!

 

This Valentine's Day, don't rely on someone else to tell you how great you are - instead, do it yourself, and make it Normal. And by that, of course, I mean, Normal, the sex toy company, who recently sent me my newest friend, Quinn, who has been a perky addition to my collection of fun things! For those who have yet to try a clitoral suction simulator toy, I'm going to highly recommend that you look into this! And all is not as it seems initially either, so make sure you read on!

First of all, this comes in a pretty purple shade, and has seven modes and can hold a charge for up to 2 hours. It also has a lovely silky body that feels amazing against the skin, and let me tell you, this baby can seriously create some suction - which means that while it definitely sucks, it also definitely doesn't suck! By that, I mean that this has some serious power to it, and it makes sense that aside from clitoral play, this has also be recommended for use against other sensitive regions, such as your nipples. 

Don't be fooled, though, this isn't just a simple suction toy. It is an all rounder that will give you way more bang for your buck, but it does take a little work to get the mode that you want right, so make sure that you get plenty of practice in before you get to that moment. Given that this also has quite a strong vibration, you can totally flip it and reverse it, and get the full body tingles from your new best friend, Quinn. Consider this your travel friendly option, especially you're off to somewhere romantic with your someone special - instead of taking a bunch of different ones with you, you can pack this little guy, leaving you room for more lingerie! I've really enjoyed getting to know Quinn, and I feel like anyone would resonate with this gorgeous piece of engineering!

Full disclosure - I found the charger a little tricky, in that even though it's one of those magnetized ones that should attach to the toy easily, I kept getting the angle wrong, and the light wouldn't turn on for ages, and I had to fiddle with it a bit. For anyone who might find it challenging when you first charge it, it will get better, but make sure that you are 100% confident that it's actually getting some juice before you walk away from it, or you may be very disappointed when the crucial moment comes (and you don't). Thankfully, though, this charges quite quickly, so you don't have to wait for long! To get your hands on your own, click through to their website. Don't miss out on telling yourself how much you love and appreciate you this Valentine's Day!

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts