Review: Nu Skin Nutricentials Hydrogel Lip and Eye Masks

 

It's the start of another week and you're rolling out and bed, ready to take on the day - achievement unlocked! I don't know about you guys, but while on the inside I'm very much a lazy girl at heart, I do derive a sense of satisfaction from hard work and a job well done - I feel like this very much means that I can subscribe to the idea of treat yo'self. It's all about working hard and playing hard, am I right? Of course, it also means that I like having things that work hard for me too, while I'm playing hard (I have the heart of a multitasker), and that's why I've been loving the new release from Nu Skin, their Nutricentials Hydrogel Lip and Eye Masks!

 

These are all about their Nutricentials Bioadaptive Skin Care system, and by that, I mean that these products use bioadaptive botanicals to help you achieve radiant and adaptable skin. Simply put. the ingredients that are included in this range contain extracts from plants that thrive in all sorts of weather conditions, so that they can help your skin adapt to the changing environment. When it comes to the Hydrogel Lip and Eye Masks, aside from having the properties above, these have also been infused with vitamin C and vegan collagen to help brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines.

 

The Nu Skin Nutricentials Hydrating Lip Mask is designed to help hydrate, while also protecting your lips against environmental aggressors. Just remove it from the packaging, place it on your lips and let it work it's magic! If your lips have been like mine in that it hasn't been loving the dry weather, then this may be just the lip saviour you need! I've used this as a good way to prep my lips before using something that has a more drying formula, like a long wear matte lipstick, and I have also used this after a big day, when my lip balm just wasn't cutting it.  

 

 The Nu Skin Nutricentials Hydrating Under-Eye Mask comes in similar packaging, and is meant to help provide additional hydration to the skin under the eyes, nourishing it while also strengthening your skin's resilience. I love that this is easy to wear, and I can multitask while I've got them on. It's been handy for the days when my lack of sleep, or signs of work stress, have been showing through, and it's been helpful in letting my skin achieve a less bedraggled appearance - a quick fix to tide me over, if you will.

If you're looking for a little bit of something extra to help shield your skin from stress, pollution and free radicals, while also boosting your skin's resilience, these little babies may be it! They both retail for $46 for a pack of 5 each, and they are now available online over here and here. I'm looking at possibly picking up another couple of packs for when I'm travelling - if I can get organised enough! Does this sound like something you'd like to try?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration


Comments

Popular Posts