Review: About Time We Met Hydrating Foaming Cleanser

 

Warm weather is well and truly underway, and I've been seriously enjoying the extra hours, all of the sunshine, and taking lots of walks around the neighbourhood, generally just taking in all of the goodness that' comes with the hotter days. Sadly, there is something else that does come along with the hotter days, and that's oilier skin, sweating and with the increased amount of outdoor time, it means I'm also getting more exposure to environmental stressors.

 

All that really just culminates in me being really grateful for having running water in my life (never take good things like that for granted, y'all), and also for having a good cleanser to wash the day, the dirt and the oil away. As someone with normal to dry skin, there was a point in my life when I avoided using cleanser that weren't cream cleansers, for fear of it drying out my skin further, but thankfully, this foaming cleanser doesn't do that at all!

 

This foaming cleanser is designed to help clarify the skin, while also removing dirt and oil. It's also supposed to help tone and tightened the skin, as well as refreshing and cleaning it. It harnesses the goodness of sandalwood oil, which has been distilled from the heartwood of the Indian Sandalwood tree that has been ethically grown in Australia, and is utilised for the anti-inflammatory, anti-tyrosinase and antioxidant properties. This also has cranberry extract, which is rich in vitamins C and E, and can help firm and tighten the skin, as well as antioxidant properties to help fight free radicals and the signs of ageing. There's also the addition of aloe vera leaf water to help hydrate the skin.

 

I find about three pumps of this to work well for me, and I love that I can either use this on it's own, or with my ultrasonic cleansing brush. This seems to make the skin around my nose feel particularly smooth and lovely, especially when used in combination with the cleansing brush. This has a light sandalwood scent, which I find quite pretty, but sadly doesn't linger. What I do love the most about it, though, is that it doesn't cause my skin to feel itchy or dry in any way, and it does an excellent job of removing the traces of the day from my skin.

I'm so glad I was given the chance to try out About Time We Met! They have some brilliant products, so I'm hoping that this is just the beginning of what we'll see from them on the blog. If you're interested in trying their products, you can head over here, and for $49, you can score your own foaming cleanser. What would you be keen to try first?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts