Review: Trilogy Vitamin C Booster Treatment

Like all Australians, I look forward to when I can have a bit of Vitamin Sea - who can't wait for the feeling of sand between their toes, as they loll around on their wide beach towel, wearing their snappy aviators while reading a trashy novel? In the absence of a warm and beautiful day at the beach, which would help combat the cobwebs in my head, I would totally vote for dealing with the dullness of my skin, using a bit of Vitamin C instead!


Say hello to something wonderful from Trilogy - their Vitamin C Booster Treatment! Boasting the ability to help infuse the skin with some radiance, while also improving the skin tone, this booster is rich in anti-oxidants, and can help in also reducing the appearance of pigmentation. This is as fresh as the juice that can get, squeezed from an orange picked from your own backyard - which is to say, it's as fresh as possible, because you get to activate it yourself!


When you're all set to start your skincare journey with this, pop the button in the cap and release the 6% Vitamin C powder from the sealed lid chamber into the solution, which is a plant-derived hyaluronic acid concentrate that also contains daisy extract and rosehip oil. The kit includes a little dropper, which makes it easy to get the product out. It's recommended that you use 3 - 4 drops of the Vitamin C twice daily, and this is no longer as effective once it hits the two week date.


I love that the bottle includes a spot for you to write the date on it, which means that you don't have to keep that in the back of your mind. This particular serum is very watery, and it gets absorbed in a matter of seconds, which I really appreciate - when you're layering different types of skincare on, it really helps when you don't have to wait for ages between the products.


I have been using it for 2 weeks straight, and then some, because, you know me, I have to try it for at least three weeks before I have a verdict on the product, and also, because there's still heaps of it left in the bottle after 2 weeks of straight usage. I hate wasting products, what can I say? I feel like this has added a bit of radiance to my skin, in that it has given it a lift out of the dullness of Winter (and all the snacking I have done while being in lockdown), and that it just seems a little brighter overall. Not a bad result for an affordable little bottle of goodness! This retails for $39.95 and can be found at various retailers, including Priceline. Have you tried anything new from Trilogy recently?

Comments

Popular Posts