Review: Nu Skin Nutricentials Spa Day Creamy Hydrating Masque

Has it really been over a month since I talked about a masque on the blog? What have I been doing with my time? At least it's true what they say - there really is no time like the present, so here I am, talking about a masque that I'm more than halfway through, and it's the Nu Skin Nutricentials Spa Day Creamy Hydrating Masque! This has been helping my skin out when the days have been especially dry, and given the ingredients, it's not hard to see why.


The Nu Skin Nutricentials Spa Day Creamy Hydrating Masque contains saccharide isomerate, which is a humectant that has been derived from plants, and this can help in trapping moisture in the skin. It has a bioadaptive botanical complex, which is essentially made up of, in their words,'a blend of botanical extracts that thrive in extreme climates and can help your skin bounce back from life's daily stressors, such as stress, pollution and oxidative stress'. It doesn't really give a lot away, but I like the sound of it!


The masque itself is white and very creamy, living up to it's name. This spreads beautifully over the skin, and it sits very comfortably on the my face while it does it's work for the following 10 minutes. It's surprisingly lighter than I thought it would be, which is not what I thought it would be prior to trying it - I thought it would be quite thick, and possibly cloying, on the skin. Instead, it's like a light-ish cream that just sits on my face for a few minutes before being wash off, and the bonus is that this isn't runny either, so you can mask while you double task!

Coming in at just $37.50 for 100 ml of product in a tube with a flip lid for easy access, this is a masque that won't break the bank. It's even nicer that the tube was made using 35% post-consumer recycled plastic, which makes me happy. I know that may not seem like much, but every little bit helps, and not using virgin plastic for the entire packaging is truly an excellent step in the right direction!  


To learn more about the Nutricentials range, hit up their website over here. Overall, I have to say that Nu Skin seems to work quite well on my skin, and this is no exception. What has been your favourite Nu Skin product to date?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts