Review: Burmese Dream Pink Clay Mask

I know that I'm normally a very positive person, but I'm going to start off this post by saying that I'm not happy with the Burmese Dream Pink Clay Mask, and that's simply because it's too small, and it should come in a much larger size! Oh wait, I suppose that really is a positive thing, isn't it? Ah well, see, even when I'm trying to criticize something, somehow, it still ends up being something good!


In that case, spoiler alert - this stuff is seriously good! I was contacted a while back by the Burmese Dream team, who offered to send me a couple of items, which included their Pink Clay Mask, and I'm so glad that they did, because it is awesome! Containing ingredients like Kakadu Plum, Hyaluronic Acid, Kelp, Witch Hazel and Pomegranate, this is filled with Vitamin C to help brighten the skin, while also helping keep it clear.

 

I don't know what it is about this particular mask, but it smells amazing to me! This comes in a tube, which makes it a little less messy than scooping it out of a jar, but is honestly much of a muchness to me. This is easy to spread over the skin, and it stays a pale pink colour as it dries down on the skin. I wash this off my skin before it gets too dry, and my skin always looks happier after using it! There's a bit of a glow, and clarity, which never fails to brighten my day.

 

Aside from the Pink Clay Mask, which you can purchase over here, I was also sent some base products that I'm actually really keen on trying! Also, if you haven't had a chance to see these swatches yet, make sure you head to The Madeup Maiden Instagram post, where, aside from being an absolute babe, Nalini is modelling the lippies from Burmese Dream! So. Gorgeous!

Have you bought anything from Burmese Dream before? 

*These products were provided for editorial consideration


Comments

Popular Posts