Review: Brow Code Imitations Micro Pencil


Happy Brow Day! I love talking about brows, I'm not gonna lie! Back when I started playing around with makeup, as a young teen, I wouldn't have thought that brows would feature quite so dramatically on my face, much less on a blog that I'd create one day. And of course, when I hear about a new brow brand that I've never tried before, it's practically like a ticker tape parade in my makeup room - woo hoo! And so,  without any further preamble, let's talk about Brow Code!

Prior to trying it out, I didn't know anything about Brow Code, and I really liked that, going into a new brand, because I didn't have any preconceived notions about what Brow Code was meant to be like. Brow Code has a limited, but excellent brow range, which extends to brow pencils, creamades, a scrub, and even a brow oil. You can read all about the brand over here if you keen to find out more.

The Imitations Micro Pencil comes in a shiny, gold casing with a spoolie on one end, while the pencil is on the other side. The pencil itself isn't overly firm, but still produces a decent amount of pigment that's easy to brush out. This is really thin, and can be used to trace the desired hairline, not to mention the width of it means that it's a great one to slip into your handbag for when you're on the go. I like that this stays on quite well throughout the day, with only the occasional slippage when my skin is oily. The coverage is also very good, in that it fills in the sparse bits quite well, while still also being great for the little feathery bits at the start of the brows.

I would really like to see more products from them, because I like what I've tried so far, and I feel like they would also benefit from a wider shade range. Otherwise, if you're keen, grab your very own pencil over here at Mecca! They retail for $38 each, and it's definitely worth a try. Have you heard of Brow Code before?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts