Review: Mesoestetic Micellar Biphasic


I'm a massive fan of Mesoestetic and I like to think that I have liked just about everything of theirs that I've tried so far. The downside of liking everything is that they've obviously set the benchmark so high, that I expect bigger and better things from the brand every time they release something new. The upside? They are certainly living up to it, and have yet to disappoint me.

They have now launched a new range of skincare that looks deeper into facial hygiene, with the focus being on cleansing, respecting and enhancing pH balance and skin flora, while protecting against environmental pollution, all as it maintains optimum condition and skin integrity. Formulated with the needs of different skin types in mind, the entire range also integrates post-biotics, which are meant to help promote skin flora and assist in maintaining the pH balance in the skin.

The one product that I've been steadily using over the last few weeks is the Micellar Biphasic - this little cutie is a (you guessed it) biphasic makeup remover that is suitable for the eye and lip region, and this combines micelles with a plant oil, sunflower seed, to be exact, that is steeped in omega 6. Together, they gently remove impurities and makeup from the skin, so that you can have clean skin that is free of the vestiges of the day.

This comes in a translucent bottle that you have to shake up to mix the two parts together, in order to get a solution that you can pour onto a cotton pad, or a reusable one like I use. Start wiping to take the day off your face, and remember to press the pad to the areas that have stubborn bits of makeup, so that you can let the solution seep in, before you try to remove that tricky eyeliner, or tough to take off mascara. I love that this isn't particularly oily, and that it does a great job of taking off most of my makeup. I find that I have to go over my lash line a couple of times, but it eventually does come off, and panda eyes, where the remnants of my eye makeup would be smeared all over my face, isn't a thing with this.


This retails for $98 per bottle, and it really is an excellent product! I'd be keen to finish this off in the coming months! What is your winning combination for removing make up?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts