Review: NassifMD Dermaceuticals Daily Revitalizing Antioxidant Serum




I love skincare - it is the very core of what my whole beauty routine revolves around! And while all components of your skincare routine is very important, I find myself drawn to choosing my serum products based on certain needs that I'm looking to address. I tend to pick them for specific actives that I'm after, and as such, I was suitably excited to get my hands on the NassifMD Dermaceuticals Daily Revitalizing Antioxidant Serum! Given the success of the previous NassifMD product that I tried, I definitely lit up when this landed on my desk!

 
This as been formulated to contain Vitamin C, Ectoin and Mineral Salts, all meant to help improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles, while brightening and skin and providing the user with even skin ton. It's also supposed to help the texture of the skin, making it smoother and softer with ongoing use. On top of that, it also hydrates the skin while battling antioxidants - all of this goodness, smooshed into a generously large dropper bottle!

 
The dropper bottle is an opaque white, which I feel protects the product quite nicely. The serum is quite watery and thin, which means that it's an easy one to absorb. I love that this doesn't interact with any other products that I'm currently using, including my makeup - no flaking or balling when I leave the house! Additionally, this lightweight serum does seem to be helping hold things at bay, all while fighting off free radicals.

 
This serum isn't earth shattering, in that it hasn't made a drastic change to my skin, but it does seem to work well, keeping things under control, and while I'm happy to use it on it's own, I wonder if it would be even more effective if I were to use this in conjunction with something else that packs a bigger wallop. I guess there's only one way to find out!

 
Available now on TVSN, land your own bottle with 60 ml of product in it for $74.95. Have you tried anything from NassifMD before?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts