Review: Skinn Deep Wrinkle Protocol Eye Creme Reverse Intensive

I sometimes think that all you need to help fake sleep is a good concealer, a brightening primer and most importantly, a great eye cream! And trust me, I often need to fake a good night's sleep, simply because I don't get as many hours of ZZZs as I'd like to - call it me just being me, and having poor sleep patterns, with staying up late, while still having to get up early for work in the morning. It's not healthy, but I am trying!

Thankfully for me, I've been using the Skinn Deep Wrinkle Protocol Eye Creme Reverse Intensive, and I do feel like this has been really great for my under eye region and it's been handy for helping me fake it until I could make it - through the day! This comes in a jar that has a hole in the middle, where you have to push down on either side of it to get the product to come out of the opening. I find one pump to work well in getting out enough product to cover the region under both eyes.

The product itself is quite a thick, white cream, and I find myself tapping it onto the skin rather vigorously in order to get it to sink in. It's totally worth the effort, however, because you're then rewarded with a well hydrated, smooth under eye area. That should come of no surprise, given that this contains Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, microencapsulated Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid. This combination is designed to help improve tone, texture and firmness, while restoring collagen production as it plumps the skin. 

While I've enjoyed using this, I think I might have received one with a faulty pump, because it started to get stuck and not work properly about two weeks into me using this, and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get the rest of the cream out - some packaging can be really hard or nearly impossible to break into. Fortunately, this was easily remedied by simply unscrewing the cap. The other downside I experienced with this? I felt like this didn't last very long! 

I have really liked using this eye cream - it's been a joy! To grab your own, head to TVSN over here. What was the last thing you bought from TVSN?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts