Review: Melrose MCT Oil for Going Faster


I think we can all agree that we're living in very confusing times, and that I have been pushing myself harder and faster than ever before, over the last few months. So much, in fact, that I can't believe that we're actually in September of 2020 and speeding towards October! 

It is also the year where I think that if we could have a little more clarity, or simply go a little harder, because we could all use a bit of help to propel us further through the year, then we should grab it with both hands and run, because this year really calls for it. And here's where Melrose MCT steps in! Melrose MCT (medium chain triglycerides) oils come from 100% organic coconut oil, and is meant to provide natural energy for the brain and body. 

MCTs are meant to be quickly absorbed by the body, before heading straight to the liver for rapid converstion into energy, which is utilized by muscles and organs, rather than passing through the digestive tract. Benefits of MCTs include:

  • Efficient, healthy source of energy
  • Fat burning with a low card or keto diet
  • Improved cognition, brain health and mental performance
  • Enhanced endurance and physical performance
  • Easy to digest

I was given the option of MCT Kick Start: Keto Diet Support, MCT Going Faster: Brain Health or MCT Go For Longer: Sustained Energy For Exercise, and I won't lie - I headed for Brain Health like a drowning man for a life saver. This is a light, tasteless oil, which has been easy to mix into my dinner every night, or have straight. You can also use it as salad dressing, blend it into smoothies... It's limitless, really, which I love!

This is meant for anyone who feels like they are lacking concentration and having low productivity - basically, anyone who's rushed off their feet, and needing some help to banish brain fog while increasing efficiency. I honestly don't know if it's because I've been taking this, or if work has stabilised a little bit, but I've actually been starting to feel back on top of my game again, which, for a while there, was just me treading water, trying to keep my head above the crashing waves of stress. Either way, given that I just simply eat this as part of my meal, I know that I'll be finishing this! I really do feel like it's made some sort of a difference to my energy levels, allowing me to cope with everything a little bit better - mostly, I'm just grateful I feel less stressed.

This retails for $26.95 for 250 ml, and $44.95 for 500 ml and you can grab your own at Chemist Warehouse, Nourished Life and selected health food stores.

Do you take any supplements to help you with your energy levels?


Comments

Popular Posts