Self Care with Burt's Bees


 The most decadent thing I can think of when I imagine doing a home spa/self care day is indulging in some wine, while soaking in a tub with a face mask on. Unfortunately, for those of us who don't have a lot of time, but still want to make sure that we can give ourselves a little bit of extra attention, the best we can do some days is have a face pack on so that we can help destress from our long days and give ourselves the chance to have a breather while it all soaks in.

I've been very lucky to try out some goodies from Burt's Bees recently, and I'm really glad that i've had the chance to have my life enhanced by them! Without further ado, let me introduce you to my favourite Burt's Bees trio!


Burt's Bees has released 3 face masks in tubes, and you're gonna want to know about them! There is a Hydrating Overnight Mask, a Detoxifying Clay Mask and an Exfoliating Clay Mask. The Detoxifying Clay mask is supposed to help remove dirt and oil, lifting away impurities that can clog pores. Ingredients include acai and it's chock full of antioxidants and nutrients, absorbing excess oil to leave balanced, healthy-looking skin behind. I love this one for when the days have been really hot, and my skin is feeling a little oilier and just that little bit more congested.


The Exfoliating Clay Mask is also designed to remove oil and eliminate impurities while mattifying the skin. Rich in vitamin C from kakadu plum, as well as antioxidants, this is meant to refine pores and improve the texture of your skin. This dries down nicely without getting my face too stiff, and my skin feels smoother, not to mention a little brighter.


The Hydrating Overnight Mask does it's job while you're sleeping, which makes it the ultimate time poor gal's best friend! This contains a 99% natural formula, and includes some tasty ingredients, such as avocado, for those lovely fatty acids. This is meant to provide up to 24 hours of hydration, and I really like that this just feels like a moisturiser going on, and that it doesn't coat the skin in a layer that just comes off on the pillowcase. My skin doesn't feel dry in the morning, and instead, feels beautifully moisturised.


These all come in flip lid tubes, and they retail for $19.99 each, and can be found at Priceline. Remember, it doesn't take long to treat yourself just a little bit - I mean, you can even do it while you sleep! Don't leave your lips out of the equation either - hang onto those lingering moments of Summer while you can by swiping a bit of Burt's Bees Watermelon lip balm onto the lips. I know I am!

How do you do self care with Burt's Bees?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts