Review: Bobbi Brown Crushed Oil-Infused Glosses


I think, no, I know that I'm developing a serious addiction to Bobbi Brown lip products. I mean, if you've tried them, then you'd know what I'm talking about. From their Luxe Shine Intense Lipsticks, to the Crushed Liquid Lip, and the tiny nub that my Extra Lip Tint is now, I've been bowled over by their lip products time and time again. Now, taking up permanent residence on my lips is the Bobbi Brown Crushed Oil-Infused Glosses!


Where do I start with these guys? I could tell you that they are brand new from Bobbi Brown, or that they are a blend of glossy shine with happy oils. I could even include that these contain some seriously nutrient rich botanicals, such as coffee seed and kukui nut oils, but I'm sure you're not going to want to be bored by the fine details like these, so I won't bother talking about them. Oh wait, I already have, and let me guess - you're interested, aren't you?


I'm going to wax lyrical about how these glosses truly perform instead. We're talking about how these just seem to glide onto the lips, giving them a beautiful, sharp shine, while never causing them to feel sticky or claggy. These are lightweight, smooth, and don't dry your lips out, because they condition them so well! 


These can be worn on their own, or over the Crushed Lip Colour. For example, Love Letter works really well over Baby, and this combination makes it all pop a little bit more. These are $40 each, and they are available in 12 shades, as well as an additional 3 limited edition colours. My current go to is the pink nude, Love Letter, while After Party is my post work, glam lip.


I'm just loving that makeup has advanced so markedly that we are able to get such gorgeous colours coupled with these beautiful textures! These are currently available from Myer, David Jones, Mecca Maxima and online.


Now, what's on your shopping list?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts