Review: Models Prefer Foil Finish Cream Eyeshadows


Sometimes, I feel like my life is a revolving door of new makeup items - and I love it! What I've been crushing on recently, though, isn't something luxe that's out of reach. In fact, it's incredibly affordable and easy to find. I'm speaking about none other than the newbies from Models Prefer!


Models Prefer has long been on my radar, considering that they are a Priceline owned brand, and one that is really budget friendly, as well as fantastically trendy. They have been seriously wowwing me with their offerings of late (hello Sunset Palette, you know I'm talking about you), and their Foil Finish Cream Eyeshadows are the latest things to drop from the brand.


There are 2 quads in total, and these come in Pink Lustre and Gold Rush. I find application easiest with my fingers, dabbing it on and blending it out to create a foil-like finish over my matte shadows. I think you could probably get there with a beauty blender as well, but a brush might pick up too much of it and wouldn't quite blend the same way. The texture is unlike a lot of other shadows I've tried before - almost kinda gel-like, and a bit spongy.


It powders down well, but I would recommend giving it a bit of time to dry down before going over it with eyeliner. If you don't powder it down, you'll find that it may shift a little bit, but going over it with my loose powder prevents that from happening.


As the weather warms up, I'll definitely be wearing a lot more gold on my lids, and I'm plenty excited about these additions to my collection! You can find them over here. What are your favourite Models Prefer products? 

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts