So, you know how I was on a shopping ban? Well, clearly not anymore! I had the chance to go by Priceline on Tuesday when they had their 40% off of cosmetics sale, and while I couldn't find everything on my list, I managed to pick up some fun little goodies to play around with!
1) Face of Australia High Definition Brow Kit - how cute is this? It has two different shades and a wax to keep things in place. I didn't even know that they had a brow kit until Miss SV pointed it out to me. When I picked up one for her, I just HAD to get one for myself!
2) Essence Cosmetics Ticket to Paradise Shimmer Powder in Tropical Heat - I wasn't totally overwhelmed by the colours in this limited edition set of makeup by Essence, but I have heard good things about this highlighter, so when I saw that this was still on the shelves, I thought, why not?
3) Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Cream in NY-CEE - ok, I admit it, it's not news - I'm obsessed with red lips! Right after this picture was taken, I whipped the plastic off and did my lips. So far so good!
4) Essence Lipliner in Red Blush - I'll admit that the reason I bought this was because it was cheap, but it's honestly one of the best budget brands one the market! Love this brand - I'll report back about if I feel the same way about this lipliner!
5) Essence Long-lasting Eye Pencil in Cool Down - yet another affordable buy! Additionally, I bought this for experimenting with looks.
And that's all I got from Priceline! Did you buy anything? If so, what did you get?