You know you're well into a new month when a beauty box turns up! My Bella Box arrived early in the week and here's their new packaging!
Isn't it cute? It's a turquoise box covered in polka dots - just adorable and sturdy, thank goodness! Enough gabbing - what's in the box, you say? Well, you're about to find out!
Wrapped in one layer of tissue paper, I could see a couple of interesting shapes.
And that's everything in the box! No vouchers this month, just lots of products to try out!
'Beauty Diaries' is the theme of the month, and I'll be honest, I don't even know what that means, or how the theme correlates to the products. Still, it can't be easy to come up with something new every month.
1&2) Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner - I've already tried this a couple of times and liked it enough. I don't think it's too spectacular, but it does work well with my hair.
3) ModelCo Party Proof Cream Lipstick in Kitty (full size) - first off, great name! However, this is another ModelCo product, which I know not everyone would be keen on. I do love lip products, however, so yay! I received this in a reddish-pink shade.
While I am looking forward to trying it, the white plastic case certainly isn't very sturdy. It's actually very light weight and feels quite cheap, so not the best first impression, but time will tell.
4) Australian Bush Flower Intensive Hand Cream (full size) - this is an Aussie organic hand cream designed to soothe skin and ;restore and revitalise the appearance of tired hands'. As a regular hand cream user, I may add this to the rotation in the Winter months to really put it through the paces!
5) Metta Skin Care Body Oil - I do sometimes use a coconut oil, so this is a pleasant addition. Said to contain grapeseed, macadamia, sweet almond and jojoba oil, I look forward to trying this.
6) Wow by Romy Mandarin and Lime Bath Gel - this is a limited edition bath gel from their range, and smells very citrusy! I do love citrus scents, so I know I'll be getting some use out of this.
7) Natralus Paw Paw Pure Gel - little sample sachet, doesn't blow me away and you know it's probably going to be messy to use!
Valued around $40, up to potentially $45, there's something nice about finding 2 full sized items in the box. If you'd like more information on Bella Box, head over here to find out.
Have you received yours yet? Are you happy with it?