Review: Arbonne Botaniques Hand Lotion in Nectarine

 
Hand creams are a nightly staple, and I honestly couldn't go to bed without them these days! From the daily normal hand washing (please tell me that everyone washes their hands after using the washroom!) to the extra drying scrubbing in for surgery, and all the calluses I get from pole dancing... I mean, after reading that, aren't your palms feeling sympathetically thirsty on behalf of mine?

With Arbonne's new range of goodies from the Botaniques collection out now, I've been a big fan of their hand lotion in Nectarine for a variety of reasons.

Available in a white tube with a flip lid and a leaf and twig motif on the front of the package, this hand cream smells fruity and delicious. This vegan product has been made with sustainable shea butter harvested with fair trade principles, and there's also the addition of vitamin E to help soften the skin. It also contains sunflower and sesame oils to aid in hydrating the skin, while conditioning it.


This product comes out white, and has a light, medium consistency, which means that it spreads easily without too much rubbing, and leaves the hands feeling soft without the grease. I love how gorgeous it feels on my hands, and I catch whiffs of the scent every time I lift them up to my face.


For more information on this, and the rest of their Botaniques range, you can head over to their site over here.

What Arbonne product would you recommend to people?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts