Review: L'Action Dark Circle Concealer


If you've never heard of L'Action before, then I'm sorry, I should have talked about them sooner! There is, however, no time like the present, and as such, I'm super excited to discuss the L'Action Dark Circle Concealer and why you should consider adding this to your collection!


Retailing for $16.95, this unassuming tube of concealer comes in a blue plastic packaging, and works it's magic by being of a universal shade.


One might ask - what on earth is a universal shade and how is that truly a thing? It really is a thing, and I have been two different shades myself while using this, and it's great at covering up dark circles each and every time I've used it, no matter the colour of my skin. Ingredients in this include castor oil, to soften and hydrate the skin, vitamin E as an anti-oxidant and kaolin clay to help purify the skin.


This tube comes with a little cushion applicator on the end of it, so that you can dab it onto the skin, then blend it out accordingly. I love that this has a little bit of a twist action thing going on, so that you can lock it in place to prevent a mess from happening if you were to put the little squeezy tube into your makeup bag and take it with you on the go.


Blending is a breeze with this, and I have been using a brush to buff it into my skin - it has a nice finish, and it does the job of minimizing my eye bags. For more information on this, and other 1 minute solution products from L'Action (yes, that's right, they have a range to help get you out the door and looking sharp in a minute), head to their website here.

Have you heard of L'Action before? What's your pick from their range?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration 

Comments

  1. I found the 'L'action dark circle concealer' article to be incredibly insightful and informative. It provided a comprehensive overview of the product, and the writer's personal experience added a genuine touch. I appreciate the attention to detail and honest insights shared in this review. It certainly helps readers make informed choices when it comes to eye care products. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts