Review: Pantene Micellar Aloe Vera Gentle Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner


Just when you think you've seen it all, new haircare innovations hit the market! I'm excited to talk about the new Pantene goodies that are currently revolutionizing my hair and why it's something that you need to add to your basket when you hit your local Priceline!



Say hello to Pantene's latest line - the Micellar Cleansing Series! There are currently three versions, including Aloe Vera for volume and hydration, Micellar Gentle daily duo and the Charcoal Root shampoo and conditioner meant to help detoxify the hair.


I've been trying out the Aloe Vera Gentle Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner and I'll be honest - I'm absolutely crushing on this pair! Firstly, they both come in similar bottles with a great pump, which makes getting them out a breeze. Unlike the more classic type of Pantene that I grew up on, these guys don't weigh down my hair - I loved the shine that I got with the original products, and they made my hair super straight, but I never had any volume in them.


These are light, and I feel like they do clean my hair nicely without stripping them of their oils. These don't dry my hair out, and without the addition of parabens, silicones and dyes, they don't weigh my hair down one bit. There is a bit of an added bounce, and my hair has a wonderful lightness about it. The shampoo is clear, while the conditioner is semi-opaque. I find that even by the second day, my hair is still looking pretty decent without the accumulation of too much oil. The first day is still the best, with good movement and body.


Scent-wise, these have a beautiful, soft aloe vera smell to them that sadly doesn't stick around. It's been 5 uses, and counting, since I got this duo, and I can't quite get enough of them. Watch out for them in Priceline and let me know what you think!

What's your go to Pantene product?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts