New Release: Ulta3 #GlowUp Collection


Are you ready to glow up, my gorgeous babes? Just because the weather is cooling down, it doesn't mean that we need to give up that sunkissed, warmed up and bronzed complexion that we get in the warmer months, because Ulta3 is going to take care of that!


Their new limited edition collection is made up of a total of 9 products, each designed to brighten and contour the skin to give it maximum glow. The range consists of:
  • Contour Goals Palette $12.95
  • Flash Illuminating Drops $7.95 each
  1. Voltage 
  2. Electric
  • Dream Duo $10.95 each
  1. Baked Bronzer
  2. Baked Highlighter
  3. Baked Blush
  • Sculpt Sticks $9.95 each
  1. Highlighter Sculpt Stick
  2. Contour Sculpt Stick
  3. Blush Sculpt Stick

As you know, I'm serious about my glow, and as such, I love that there are illuminating drops as part of the collection, because these are going into my foundation as part of my base! Additionally, I'm looking forward to cracking the Dream Duos open, because Ulta3 does really good cheek products, and at 10.95 each, these are a serious bargain! 


Make sure you run to the stores to pick up these vegan friendly, cruelty free and incredibly affordable goodie, because I'm sure this collection won't last for long! What's your pick from the collection?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration


Comments

Popular Posts