Review: G and M Native Australian Lanolin Night Complex and Macadamia Oil


My skin has been so thirsty in this weather, I've been relying on the use of oils to give my skin that much needed bit of hydration. As I'm sure you can understand, having dry, sad skin doesn't result in that lovely dewy glow that I enjoy for my makeup looks. As such, these G and M products have been heavily in rotation over the last few weeks!


I've been using the Lanolin Night Complex and Macadamia Oil over the last few weeks, and I've been enjoying the benefits of these Aussie beauty buys!


Let's start with the Lanolin Night Complex! This rich, thick cream comes in a large jar with a screw top containing 150 ml of product. This is easy to smooth on the skin, and my skin tingles a little bit with the application. It is chock full of goodness, including macadamia oil, ylang ylang, lavender oil and sunflower oil. On top of that, it also has kakadu plum, which brightens up the skin with all that vitamin C excellence!

I love how generously sized this jar is, and that while it is really rich, this definitely hydrates the skin without making it oily. I will say, though, that I can't use this too many days in a row, because it does make my skin a little sensitive, but I do love the results! This jar retails for $39.95.


The real skin hero is the Macadamia Oil, however! This gorgeous oil comes in a pump bottle that works really well at getting out small squirts of the product. I find that 3 pumps is generally is the magic number for me. This wears so comfortably on the skin that I have occasionally forgotten to put on my night cream, given that I thought I'd already put it on, as my face felt smooth and hydrated.  This velvety, beautiful oil soaks into the skin nicely and leave my skin feeling soft and moisturised. This retails for $49.95 for 60 ml, and I'm definitely draining the bottle! Head to their website over here for more information about the brand!

I love supporting Aussie brands, and this is one that I'm loving! What's your favourite Aussie brand?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts