Review: Skin Doctor Eyetox Anti Wrinkle Eye Treatment


Skin Doctors is a brand that I don't often pay attention to when I step into the heady heaven that is Priceline. Now that I've tried this, I can honestly say that I should have definitely put them on the shopping list sooner!


Eyetox contains an ingredient called Hyanify, which is meant to enhance the synthesis of hyaluronic acid within the skin. Additionally, other ingredients in it sound exceedingly exciting, all coming together to:
  • Reduce the appearance of winkle depth, volume and area
  • Smooths and firms the skin
  • Improves appearance of skin texture
  • Instantly reduces the visible signs of ageing
  • Keeps you looking younger for longer


I quite like this packaging - it's a sleek silver bottle with a clear plastic cap and a pump that produces a decent amount of product each and every time. The cream is white, and it blots out nicely as it is tapped onto the skin. I've been using it day and night, and my under eye region is looking, and feeling, wonderfully hydrated.

It looks to be keeping my fine lines at bay, and that area feels all smooth and soft. I really do like this product and I will say that the one drawback to the packaging is that I can't tell how low the bottle is running, because I can't see it, but it does feel a lot lighter now than it did at the beginning! 


This retails for $49.95 for 30 ml and it is suitable for all skin types. It's available at Priceline and it's definitely on my to recommend list!

What eye cream are you currently using?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration 

Comments

  1. Thanks for providing this informative information. Our expert team offers cutting-edge wrinkle filler treatments that turn back the clock on aging. Say goodbye to signs of aging and hello to confidence! At Lifestyle's MedSpa, we prioritize your beauty and well-being. Rediscover your youthful glow with our wrinkle filler treatments today. Your journey to smoother, more vibrant skin starts here.

    wrinkle filler treatment culpeper
    Ultra plump lips treatment Warrenton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the blog.Having healthy eyesight is a dream for many of us. But sometimes maintaining it becomes difficult. If you are facing issues in your eyes, you can visit Mitra Eye And Laser Lasik Hospital, the Best Eye Hospital in Punjab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing amazing tips on skin health issues; it is truly useful. I appreciate your blog article post.Sun exposure is the main cause of wrinkles. Exposure to harmful ultraviolet rays of sunlight (i.e. UVA and UVB) is to be blamed for almost all the symptoms of premature aging. There are many over the counter treatment options for wrinkles, including lotions and creams. One of the effective ways to regain smoother and more youthful looking skin is by removing the skin layers. For more details contact
    Wrinkle Treatment pune

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts