Review: Bourjois Ombre Smoky Eyeshadow and Liner


Bourjois is a brand that I need to talk about more on the blog! Considering how much I like them, I really don't talk about them enough, honestly! That's all going to change this year, I promise, and I'm really going to pull out the stops to talk about them more often, because they have so many products coming out that I'm really looking forward to sharing with you guys!


The Ombre Smoky Eyeshadow and Liner has been on the market for a few months now, and I'm really liking them as a handy tool for touching up, particularly on the go. This is a two-in-one shadow and liner, with a smudger on one end, and color on the other side. 


There are 6 colours in the range, and I received 05 Grey, which is actually fabulous for taking things from a day to night way. This glides on smoothly and easily, and I love that this is also good for the waterline, adding a bit of colour and dimension. The colour can also be built upon to a certain extent, and smudging is easy to achieve. That said, I prefer to use this as a finishing/shading tool for more depth, rather than just on it's own. It's a decent precision tool, and for my little eyes and little lids, it sits better at the lash line. 


These retail for $24 and can be obtained at Priceline! Is this something that you'd be keen on trying? What's your favourite on the go tool?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts