Review: Luma Liquid Light Illuminating Primer


For my last post of the year, I wanted to go out with a bang, and what better post to write, than one about glow getting? If you're at a loss for how to glow 24/7 on the last day of the year, then read on!
Luma 2.0 was launched recently, with a mix of makeup and skincare available, all harnessing the benefits of crushed pearls to give you the lit from within glow. As a lover of dewy finishes, I was incredibly excited when I found out about the range, and even more so when I discovered that it also had a primer in the collection!


The Liquid Light Illuminating Primer contains light diffusing particles and crushed pearl to enhance natural radiance, as well as vitamin A to help regenerate and protect the skin, in addition to vitamin E. The packaging is a beautiful white tube with a matte silver screw cap - both aesthetically pleasing with clean lines, and practical, for getting the product out.  

The product itself is creamy, and spreads over the skin nicely. It gives the skin a bit of a lift, and with foundation over the top of it, it does still come through, creating a luminous base. This doesn't ball on the skin, nor does it get patchy throughout the day on me. I love how it also helps in making the makeup last longer, giving me that day long glow. My only complaint about it? That is only comes in 40 ml! This retails for $29.95. Created without animal testing, parabens and sulphates, you can find out more about Luma over here.

Are you more of a matte or dewy girl? What would you like to try from Luma?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts