Festival FOTD ft Gilded Cage, Benefit, Too Faced, Maybelline, Sugarpill, Rimmel and Tarte


I love just kicking back and playing with makeup after a long day, and sometimes, I want to put on some really outrageous eye makeup and leave the house, but I don't know that I'm quite that bold enough. So, when there's a good occasion to get crazy with products, I just grab it and run with it - such as when I attend a festival!



For me, festivals are all about Summer, and warmth, and dancing, so the best sort of base to start off with is one that has SPF in it, such as the La Roche Posay Anthelios XL Tinted Cream, mixed with my glow to (get it, go it?) liquid highlighter, Good To Glow in Soho Glow by Rimmel*. 


For the cheeks, I concentrated on a sun bronzed look using the Rimmel 3-in-1 Sun Shimmer Bronzer* in Gold Princess, with a slick of blush, using the blush in my Rainforest After Dark Palette. Moving onto the eyes, I used the Gilded Cage Revelation Eyeshadow in Rose Gold * as my primer, extending beyond the lids, before patting on some Magnificent Metals Eyeshadow in Kitten by Stila. I then dipped into the 5th shadow from the left in the Rainforest After Dark Palette to go all over the lid. I followed this with the 4th shadow from the left on to half of my lids, rounding it off with Kitten Parade by Sugarpill on the other half.


Moving on to the sparkly bits, I used Glitters #12 by Make Up Forever to go over most of the skin between the lids and brows, before using Too Faced's Kitty Glitter in Cat Fight on the outermost part of the eyes (lateral, for those who might be struggling with my description), both above and under the eyes. To finish off the mad glitter parade, I went for Too Faced's Kitty Glitter in Pussie Galore for the inner part of the skin above and below the eyes. I finished them by doing a little eyeliner flick with the Master Precise Eyeliner by Maybelline* before placing Baby Demi Wispies by Ardell* on my lash line. 

For brows, I used two different Benefit products, Gimme Brow and Goof Proof Brow Pencil. Finally, to finish the entire look, I went for a bright lipstick - Gilded Cage's Unleashed Lipstick in True Orange*.  


What's your go to festival look? Do you have a particular product that you go for to complete your festival look?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts