August Binned Things 2016


Empties! It's like my monthly goal to see how much trash I can build up, and I'm surprisingly good at it. Here's a look at everything that I finished last month, and my brief thoughts on them!



1) Antipodes Grapeseed Butter Cleanser - See full review here.
Repurchase? Maybe

2) Nuxe Masque Purifiant Doux - A gentle, lovely mask that's beautifully scented, with a souffle consistency.
Repurchase? Yes

3) Natio Cucumber and Aloe Micellar Cleansing Water - See full review here.
Repurchase? YES!

4) Natura Siberica Sauna and Spa Hot Salt Body Scrub - See full review here.
Repurchase? Likely


5) Sunsilk Expert Perfect Straight Conditioner - See full review here. In retrospect, I think this may have created more fall out than I expected, but my hair was quite soft with it.
Repurchase? Perhaps

6) Sunsilk Expert Perfect Straight Shampoo - See full review here. As above.
Repurchase? See above

7) Racinne Ultimate Defense Illuminating Cream - While I thought it did make a difference to my skin in that it looked brighter, I grew to like the scent of this a little less over time.
Repurchase? Maybe

8) Crabtree and Evelyn Body Lotion in Summer Hill - A present from one of my favourite people in the world (Hi Maria!), this was a good choice. Beautifully floral and with a thin enough consistency to be absorbed quickly, yet be relatively moisturising.
Repurchase? Yes


9) 1000 Hour Softsole Express Exfoliating Foot Peel - See full review here.
Repurchase? Have done before, will do again!

10) Lush Shower Jelly in Santa's Belly - A red shower jelly with gold stars and glitter? Who wouldn't love this? 
Repurchase? When it's in season!

11) Elucent Anti-Ageing Night Moisturiser - See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes

12) For Beloved One Bio-Cellulose Mask - Watch out for a review coming! Suffice to say, it's one that I love.
Repurchase? Yes


13) DB Twist and Go Instant Nail Polish Remover - One of my favourite twist and go nail polish removers! Easy to use, but this will spill when travelling with it, so be careful!
Repurchase? Yes

14) Fuss Free Naturals Cleanse and Exfoliate Wipes - A refreshing set of wipes and one that I would use again.
Repurchase? Yup 

15) Hair and Me Intense Repair Hair Mask - See full review here.
Repurchase? Likely

16) Woolworths Select Make Up Pads - Definitely a staple!
Repurchase? Always


17) Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask - Love this quickie mask!
Repurchase? Have so many in my drawer!

18) Revo Lip Balm in Coconut - See full review here.
Repurchase? 

19) Essence Gel Eyeliner in Black and Grey - Dried up old eyeliners! This is part of my decluttering this year.
Repurchase? Maybe 

20) Essence Circus Circus Perfume - Loved the packaging! While I liked the scent initially, it changed over time to something that I didn't love.
Repurchase? No

21) Rimmel Colour Precise Eyeliner in Black - See full review here.
Repurchase? While I liked that it was easy to wing with this, it dried up faster than I would have liked, so no.


Little travel sized lovelies that I really liked using up! If you're interested, you can head here for more information on Stem.


My other half very proudly finished a product last month, so I felt that it had to be showcased here! For more information on the QV Oil Free Moisturiser*, which he's loving (and not admitting it openly, but did ask if he could have another tube), head over here.

What did you finish last month? Any favourites in the bunch?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

  1. omg what is your secret!?!?!? Ive been doubling my product dosage and not finishing off nearly as much products as you have. Oh bum about the rimmel liner, mine is still working really well, i've heard so many mixed reviews about it though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drink products... Just kidding! I can't seem to NOT use stuff!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts