Review: Scrub, Cleanser and Papaw Ointment by Nude by Nature *


Am I just slow, or has Nude by Nature skincare been a thing for a while? Not only has it slipped past my radar, what's more upsetting is that it's actually EXCELLENT skincare that I wasn't aware of until recently. Thank goodness that has now been rectified, because these cleansers are working so well on my skin!
I have normal, sometimes a little dry, skin, and this cleansing duo is actually perfect for me. Let's start with the scrub! Chock full of Australian ingredients, such as Quandong, Kakadu Plum and Desert Lime for their anti-aging activities and for hydration, this also has Avocado and Jojoba Oil to keep the skin soft.

Coconut Husk, Jojoba Beads, Walnut Shells and Glycolic Acid make up the exfoliant mixed into the cream cleanser, and these are soft and gentle on my skin. This combination serves to gently remove the dead cells, renewing the skin. My face actually feels softer for it, and not stripped of oils. 


I follow this up with the cleanser, which contains similar native Australian ingredients to those found in the scrub. Additionally, this includes Witch Hazel and Pro Vitamin B5 to help hydrate and soothe the skin. This also happens to be soap free, so it's not harsh on the skin. Both the scrub and cleanser will only set you back $17.95 each.


Lastly, the Papaw Ointment has had a bit of an overhaul, and I actually do like this more than the previous tub that I'm currently still working through. Aside from Papaya Fruit Extract, you will find the usual suspects, like Quandong and Kakadu Plum, and these all work together to moisturise and hydrate whatever you choose to moisturise and hydrate - for me, that would be my lips and elbows (and sometimes, knees).

I'm so glad I got the chance to try these goodies, because I can see myself using these to the very end! 

What are you using as a scrub/cleanser right now? Have you tried Nude by Nature skincare?

* These products were provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

  1. Oh interesting! I didn't know they did skincare! I like that it has so many Australian ingredients! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preaching to the converted hon! Both of these are my faves - been using them for yonks, haven't found anything else to beat them for effectiveness, gentleness and they smell fantastic too. Thrilled you've discovered them xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! I haven't tried the Papaw ointment yet - must add it to my arsenal ha ha xxx

      Delete
    2. In retrospect, I believe I did see that blog post of yours!

      Delete
  3. Have I been living under a rock? The ingredients in these skincare products sound AMAZING! I am definitely going to have to give them a go :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what, I have never tried their skincare! it's always been makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow I had no idea they did skincare! I bet the lime makes it smell delicious too. I currently use Elucent Whitening for my skincare, it's been my favourite for a year now :) Jackie (Lipstick, Lattes & Louboutins)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts