Review: Rimmel Kate Moss Sculpting and Highlighting Kit *


I think it's safe to say that Rimmel is one of my favourite make up brands! They constantly have sales on, consistently churn out mascaras that work well on me, have great GWPs and are seemingly working over time to come up with new and innovative products.
Speaking of new products, you'd have seen this little baby everywhere on Instagram and the Blogosphere. Is it worth the hype? Yes, and I'll tell you why!

This handy little palette holds three different powders - one to highlight, one to contour and a blush to add some colour. 


This is a really handy kit to travel with, because you have all of your shades with you to do what you need to on the go. That said, I don't think that the bronzer is as matte as it could be, but when used to sculpt, it does seem to do a decent job of darkening the shadows in the hollows of your cheeks. 


I wish we had them in different shades in this country, aside form just Coral Glow (which is ironic, as this is the shade that I would have probably picked, given the choices!) however, because while I love the colours, it also happens to not be quite one hundred percent for my skintone in the Summer. However, in the Winter, this palette is getting a lot of play time!

Overall, I have to say that I'm loving this palette for daily use, and I get the feeling that I will be trotting this out on numerous occasions over the next couple of months! This will only set you back by $16.95.

What's your favourite trio for sculpting, highlighting and blushing? Have you checked this out in store yet?

* This product was provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

  1. I'v been using this on a regular basis and blushes from Poni :) My bobbi brown matte bronzer is still my no. 1!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts