Review: Dragon's Blood Facial Sculpting Gel and Plumping Night Cream *


When you see the words 'Dragon's Blood' on skincare, you HAVE to be intrigued! While incredibly mythical sounding, in reality, the products are derived from the rich red sap from the Croton Lechleri tree. This tree sap is meant to have properties that would soothe tired skin, as well as being appropriate for those who are sensitive and in need of a bit of plumping out.
Let's have a little chat about this duo and how they've performed on me over the last 3 weeks!


The Ultra Plumping Night Cream comes in a firm, frosted jar with a silver screw top, and it contains 50ml of product. I find this to have a doughy consistency and oddly enough, has a slightly yeasty scent to it, so as you can imagine, I spend half the time thinking about bread while I'm smearing this on my face!

This contains hyaluronic acid for plumping the skin, which can cause a little tingling if you're not used to it, as well as pomegranate fruit enzymes that help to exfoliate the face, which is supposed to help brighten it. This is also paraben and sulphate free. 

This is meant to tighten, smooth and plump, and I have found this to moisturise the skin beautifully, keeping it full and soft. I've been using it for 3 weeks, and I love the way my skin feels in the morning! You can pick this up for $69.99.


Their Facial Sculpting Gel is a cult favourite and you can see why! Again, the packaging is similar to that of the face cream above, and the cream itself is a beige shade that doesn't show up on the skin. I love that the gel is lightweight and that it sinks easily into the skin. Don't overdo it, or you will find yourself trying to pick off 'balled' up bits of moisturiser from the surface of your skin - a little goes a long way!

This is meant to decrease the appearance of wrinkles and firm skin, and while I haven't seen that much difference, I love the consistency of the gel, and how smooth my skin looks right after I let it sink in. This also goes for $69.99.

You can find this range in Priceline, which also includes a wrinkle filler and cleanser, among other things.

Have you heard of this range before? What would you like to try from it?

* These products were provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

  1. I have heard sooo much about dragon blood but I've never tried it! The fact that it's got the word dragon got me hooked in, sounds mystical hehe

    Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? That's how I felt when I passed by it for the first time!

      Delete
  2. Hello, good information, we would like to recommend the Dragons Blood - Ethically Harvested ready to use, So that everyone can benefit from this incredible Croton Lechleri sap produced and ethically sourced for agriculture please share with others …

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts