Review: Laura Geller Spackle and Bronzer in Tahitian Glow *


Laura Geller isn't a brand that is immediately accessible in Australia, but thanks to TVSN, all that has changed!


For anyone who might be new to the brand, here's a quick rundown of Laura Geller Beauty - this brand has been around for over 20 years and founded, obviously, by Laura Geller, who is a New Yorker. The heart of the brand is New York, while the inspiration and spirit of the Laura Geller Beauty is Italy, all of which come together to create the products in the range!


I was recently given the chance to trial some products by Laura Geller, and given how gorgeous this Baked Body Frosting is, unsurprisingly, I am in love! Tahitian Glow is a bronzer that isn't just stunning in the pan, but it is also beautiful on the skin.

This goes onto my untanned face, adding a warm and natural, un-sparkly glow to the skin. It gives that bit of a lift to the skin and makes it look smooth and wonderful. I see myself getting a lot of use out of this, and why wouldn't I? That glow is phenomenal! You can buy as it part of this very affordable set here.


This is my first run in with Spackle, which is apparently a bit of a cult product, and I can see why! Laura Geller got this little baby right, with the awesome SPF 30 that doesn't ball when it comes into contact with other facial products, and grips makeup well for the day.

This comes out as a white lotion and is quite light with a medium consistency. Let it sink into the skin, then away you go! I love that even with a SPF-free lotion, you can protect your skin using this primer. This retails for $44.50.

This has been a wonderful introduction to the brand, and it certainly is one that I would love to look further into! You can find out more about Laura Geller Cosmetics over here on the TVSN site.

Have you tried any Laura Geller before? Is this a brand that you'd like to try?

* These products were provided for my consideration, but my opinions, as always, are my own.

Comments

  1. Ive seen this on tvsn, but have never tried it. the bronzer is just stunning and perfect for this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHUT UP AND GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY! On a more serious note, though, so worth your dollars! I love, love, love this bronzer!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts