Lust Have It September FaB Pack!


I know that the title might confuse some people, given that it's November now, but I did only just receive this pack at the end of October! For those not familiar with the FaB pack, this is Lust Have It's Fashion and Beauty box that is meant to come every month. For $35, this is what that got me.



1 and 2) Ivadore Love Overcome and Conquer Oil Treatment and Ivadore Nurture Boost and Protect Antioxidant Serum - Yeowza! That's quite pricey for such little samples. Hopefully I won't like them, because I don't think I could add that to my overall price tag for my skin!
$28.00 and $21.67


3) Coral Colours Love Lips in Cotton Candy (full size) - I haven't had a lot of luck with Coral Colours products, sadly, so I don't feel too confident about this one. Let's hope it proves me wrong!
$5.95 


4) Juliette Armand Hyaluronic Acid Serum - I do enjoy products with hyaluronic acid in them, but again, this one is a little too exxy for my taste.
$13.31


5) Lust Have It! Cream Clutch - This is probably my favourite bit of the whole pack. Look at just how pretty it is in cream and gold! Too fabulous not to carry around this holiday season!
$40.00

Not particularly amazing, but there are brands that are new to me and the clutch really does make up for it all. Here's hoping next the October pack will be better!

What do you think of this pack? Would you be happy with it?

Comments

  1. clutch looks very pretty! I had to throw my coral colours eyebrown pencil out - it was more like a bad crayon. But their eyeshadows are alright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Coral Colours Love Lips thing (balm? lipstick?) looks weird doesn't it? lol. But the clutch is amazing so yay for that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully the subscriptions start arriving on time! Love the clutch - definitely makes up for it.

    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts