Lust Have It August 2015 - Birthday Box!


My Lust Have It parcel arrived a little later than August, but given what I found inside, I was pretty quick to forgive this! 



Wouldn't you, if you'd seen this lot when you looked into the bag? And I had to wait until I got home in order to give everything a good squish! And now, without further ado, here's what Lust Have It sent out last month when celebrating their birthday!


1) Reed Orange and Poppy Seed Scrub (full size) - I love body scrubs! And why wouldn't I? I love just how smooth my skin feels after a nice, big exfoliating session. I can't wait to pack this into an away bag!
$6.50


2) Mellow Cosmetics Baked Eyeshadow in Opium (full size) - I love getting eye make up in a beauty box! Or bag, in this instance. I'm looking forward to trying it out.
$9.50


3) Ulta3 Volume and Length Mascara (full size) - Oooh! I currently have one of these sitting on my dresser waiting to be tested out! If it's something that's wonderful, then it's great to have a double! Ulta3 is one of my favourite budget brands!
$6.95


4) Mellow Cosmetics Mineral Auto Twist Liner in Navy (full size) - I'm always looking for eyeliners that won't smudge onto my contacts, and don't require sharpening, so this is a great addition.
$8.00


5) Red Carpet Kolour Body Glow in Tan (full size) - I have heard such excellent things about this product. While I'm not a fake bake kinda gal, this is meant to be so much more than that. I'll have to see if I can get something written up about this!
$49.95


And that is the celebration box in all of it's glory! If you haven't tried it out yet, but you'd like to, use the code 'TPRINCESS1' to get $5 off your first box!

What was your reaction when you opened yours? What do you like the look of?

Comments

  1. Birthday box looks pretty good but i dont think ill be re subscribing due to product overload!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The RCK is more of a special occasion tanner, rather than a 'fake tan' in a can. It's super sparkly, sort of looks like you're wearing pantyhose... I'm not missing my subscription despite some awesome inclusions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the effect, but I can't always get it to be streak free!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts