Violet Box April 2015


Let me just state for the record that I got this little beauty last month, but didn't get around to reviewing it until now - sorry! 

For those who aren't aware, Violet Box is a monthly subscription box that costs $22.95 per pack and gets delivered straight to your doorstep.


Here's everything for this month's box! A couple of full size products and my favourite type - makeup!


Here's a breakdown of everything that's in the box!


1) Lonvitalite Collagen Firming and Moisturising Facial Mask - I've tried this one before and didn't mind it, but it's certainly not my favourite of their entire range, sadly.
$7.99


2) Urban Skincare Co. Daily Hand and Body Cleanser - I love trying out new cleanser, so this is a great addition, not to mention that this is clearly travel friendly!
$1.89


3 and 4) Transformulas FaceContour and Tightening Creme and Eyelifting Gel - I've tried samples of the eye gel previously, and it didn't thrill me, but I think eye cream is a little hard to assess with just a small sample size. Hopefully the other sachet would be a little more interesting!
$?


5) Lipsi Cosmetics Aphrodite Powder - This sample is little, but that also makes it the best travel size! I can get behind products that are cruelty free! This is meant to be a finishing powder.
$7.24


6) Evelyn Iona Natural and Organic Concealer - This looks like a great shade for under the eyes! I'm not sure what exactly makes it natural and organic, but that's definitely something to look into!
$?


7) Tini Beauty Eye Shadow by Rob Scheppy (full size) - A beautiful pearl shadow that I'm looking forward to getting some use out of!
$16.00

I love eye shadows, so this is a great box for me! The sachets don't look amazing, but there's also a very decent looking concealer, so this is fabulous overall! This comes to something over $33.

And that's all! What's your favourite bit when it comes to beauty boxes?

Comments

  1. This looks like a great box, i love seeing brands I've never heard of in boxes,and there's quite a few in this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like that' the point of a beauty box really, isn't it?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts