Lust Have It Feb 2015


Lust Have It for February turned up last month, but I didn't get the chance to do the review until now.

Lust Have It continues their strong box game by delivering four, count them, four full sized items, and one deluxe sized sample.


For $19.95, LHI is delivered monthly and here are this month's offerings!


1) Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant (full size) - I've used this before, and really quite liked it, so it's nice to see it again in my box.
$12.00


2) Natural Glamour Illuminating Foundation in Medium (full size) - The right shade that also contains SPF 15? Winning! I'm waiting just a little bit longer before opening this, but not long now!
$29.95


3) Natural Glamour 2GLO Line Treatment Concealer in Medium (full size) - The right shade, yet again! Doing well, LHI! This is meant to both treat and hide flaws, and it's also supposed to be good for dark circles. Hope it's up to the challenge, given that I'm back at work and hard at it!
$27.95


4) Ulta3 Lip Liner in Plum (full size) - Ulta3, I do love you! It's weird, but this may very well be the one product that I'm most excited about! I think that Ulta3 does a lot of things very well, particularly given that they are such a budget brand. 
$2.95


5) Designer Brands Black Liquid Eye Liner (full size) - You had me at black liquid liner.
$8.99

A box where I'll be able to use everything and only one skincare product in it? Definitely a good one. While not particularly exciting, it's a very good value box for me.

If you're new to LHI, use the code 'TPRINCESS' for $5 off.

What are your thoughts on this box? Will you be using it all?

Edited to add that this is actually the FEBRUARY, not March box, as so pointed out by a helpful someone in the comments below. I apologise for misleading anyone before I corrected this mistake on the post. Jeepers, it's running rather late!

Comments

  1. Isn't that the Feb LHI box, it was just so late that it may as well have been the March box? Check their facebook page out, there are a lot of complaints over it, and some concerns over the foundation being out of date

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right! Thank you for pointing that out - I have now corrected it on the post.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts