Violet Box February 2015



The arrival of my Violet Box last month was greeted with joy. After all, who doesn't like getting their monthly subscription in the mail? I tore into it pretty quickly once I got it in my hot little hands. Here's what they included in February.


Five very decent looking products! Here's what's on the list:


Doesn't it look like a great box? Let's go through it all!


1) Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser - I like exfoliating cleansers, and one that foams at the same time? Colour me intrigued!
$11.74


2) Emite Make Up BB Highlighting Pen (full size) - 2014 was the year of highlighting and contouring for me, and it's carried through to 2015, so I'm really glad I got this to help me out with my current H & C needs.
$32


3) Natural World Brazilian Keratin Treatment Oil (full size) - This is such a travel friendly size! I like the fact that they say it'll deal with fly aways. One can only hope.
$5.99


4) Pretty Woman Magnetix Nail Polish (full size) - While I liked the whole magnetic trend when it first came out, I think it's had it's moment in the sun, like crackle. It's still fun, but not quite on point as it was.
$9.99


5) Teeez Trend Cosmetics Easy On The Eyes Pencil (full size) - I already have this, and I have to say, it's not my absolute favourite, sadly, so it might find it's way over to a giveaway.
$26

Overall, a good box with some things that I will be getting quite a bit of use out of, hopefully! For more information on Violet Box and their monthly subscriptions, head over to their site to have a look.

Have you tried their service before? What would you use from this box?

Comments

Popular Posts