Lust Have It January 2015!


Lust Have It! Late, but always lovely to see you. I did see a couple of sneak peeks before I got mine, seeing as I was away from work last week, so I was aware of what I was getting - and looking forward to it!


As always, despite their tardiness, they are excellent value! Going monthly (mostly) for $19.95, it's certainly still one of my favourite boxes.


1) Natraganics Avado Organic Avocado Oil (full size) - This is meant to be avocado oil, and nothing but that, and it's meant for use on the skin. This also makes me feel like it could double as an excellent salad dressing.
$15.99 


2) Designer Brands Chubby Lipstick Crayon in Enchanted Rose - I already have this one, and really quite like it.
$7.99


3) Urban Skincare Co Diffuse Body Balm - This brand seems to be quite popular with Lust Have It, and I know of some people really liking it, which makes this a bit of a bonus. 
$4.53


4) Colour by TBN Neon Nail Polish in Pash Tasch (full size) - When they say neon, they mean NEON! This is one very bright coral/orange - yeowzas!
$2.50


5) Marsk Organic Eyeliner in Pitch Black (full size) - Black eyeliners are a necessity! I'm always on the look out for the next big thing when it come in eyeliners, so I'm happy to see this in the pack.
$33.50


6) Marsk Mineral Eye Shadow in Mudcake (full size) - I got it in the colour I wanted. It's a beautiful dark shimmery brown.
$24.95

Excellent value at around $90, as one would expect from LHI! If you're looking to try it, use 'TPRINCESS' to get $5 off your first box.

Are you happy with this month's box? What would be your pick from the selection?

Comments

  1. Seems like there are some cool items. I'm curious about the avocado spray. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll hopefully be starting on that soon! Perhaps a review to follow!

      Delete
  2. Another nice box. I think the companies are upping their game lately. All the cosmetic items look very nice!
    xx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products :)
    *new follower in the blog.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts