Bella Box January 2015!


Hello my sugars!
This review is a little later than when I initially received the box, given that the main item in it arrived broken, and I had to wait for the replacement to show up, which it did, just last week!

Without further ado, here's everything that I received in my box:


That looks like a pretty decent box. Here's the breakdown.


1) Wen by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner - This is an oddly generous sachet of condiioner. I still have another packet left over from a previous box, so I'm hoping I like it!
$6.00


2) Bella Box Makeup Pouch - A cute small make up pouch with believable RRP.
$7.95


3) Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid - I liked this one when I got it in a different box, so yay!
$8.39


4) Laqa & Co Lip Lube Menatour in  Beezlebub (full size) - This is the replacement! I initially got a purple version, but this is certainly nicer! Love me a lippie, so this is a welcome addition to the lippie family. 
$24.95


5) Skinnymint 28 Day Ultimate Teatox - Weight loss tea? Certainly sounds interesting!
$9.63


6) Natralus Paw Paw Pure Gel - This is honestly a little too small to do anything - I know, I've tried.
$0.40

It's a good one in terms of introducing new products. This has come to about $57.32 on value, and I'm excited to crack into the lippie!

How long have you had to wait for a replacement item? Are you currently signed up to Bella Box?

Comments

  1. the lippie looks awesome! I've seen these weight loss tea floating around... I wonder if it actually works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one doesn't sound too bad! The lippie is cute too! xx

    Sweetaholic Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good looking box! I always lol at those 'teatox' teas. I'm interested in reading the research on these types of things!
    xx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts