Lust Have It FaB October and November 2014!

 

About time! I recently received a bumper pack of stuff from Lust Have It - my October and November FaB bags! We were informed of their delay late in the game, and while they did send out an extra beauty box for our inconvenience, I thought they could have handled things a little better (ie mentioned the lateness of the boxes way in advance).

Even though they didn't come with a printed list of which pack was from which month, as well as general RRP, you can tell that they are excellent value and I can't wait to start putting them together with outfits! I did check on Facebook and it looks like they sent the information cards out via email, but I never received it.

Without further ado, because it's taken long enough, let's just jump right into it!


Pack one:


1) Elegant Touch Express in Polished Bright Pink - I received two sets of this from a different beauty box a couple of months ago, and they are really cute and would be great in a flash. I also like that this is a different colour, compared to the other ones that I already have.


2) Beau.Box Wonder Powder - From what I can tell, this is a finishing powder with SPF 15, and from a company that doesn't test on animals, which is a bonus! I do use a finishing powder, so this will be helpful.


3) Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Eyeliner and Shadow in Black - I like products that have versatility, so that I can keep it in my bag for the moments when I need a touch up, or for when I need to darken things a little for night.


4) Earrings - Gold isn't my colour, but it might just be right for Summer! I might look at pairing this with a flowy dress, or something similar.


5) Watch - This is a lovely rose gold watch that I can see being used a lot. Accessorising, here I come!


Pack 2:


1) Metallic Temporary Tattoos - I've seen variations of this popping up everywhere! It looks gorgeous against tanned skin, and while I can see this as something fun, it's probably not something I'd be getting too much use out of.


2) Jelly Pong Pong Bronzer Duo in Caribbean Sun - This looks like it's a cruelty free brand, which I wasn't aware of with the pencils! I was super jealous when tons of other subscribers got this instead of a repeat product


3) Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Eyeliner and Shadow in Black - I really hope this is awesome, because I got sent one in each pack!


4) Make Up Sponge in Green - I do love blending sponges, and this is so bright, it's going to be hard to lose in my make up bag!


5) Bracelet - This is a simple, slightly chunky bracelet in rose gold, and it's something that I can definite use!

And that's everything from October and November! Would you be happy with your packs? What do you think of a beauty box arriving this far along?

Comments

  1. Bummer about the repeat product in both packs, also the repetition of brands. I don't think I'd be thrilled with these packs, and man you must have a collection of those pink bags :) I didn't realise the FaB packs came in those too.. if you're ever looking to offload some send them my way, our school loves them for the Mothers Day stall :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts