7 Wonders of December!


1) Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - My sisters got this for me last month, and I love, love, love it! I've used it more time than I could count. Great texture, super pigmented and easy to blend, AND beautifully scented to boot!

2) Australis Velourlips in Grandmaster Pash - This is a kiss proof matte lippie that I received in a swap with Jasmine over at Sweetaholic Beauty. There are some gold based sparkles in it, and it really suits my skin tone.

3) Illasmasqua Nail Varnish in Fire Rose - Picked this up in a recent sale and I've already use this twice! Long wearing, super sparkly, textured nail polish - what's not to love? 

4) Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette - This is one of the most beautiful blush palettes that I've ever seen, and I was so excited when I managed to get my paws on this! It adds a beautiful glow to the skin and it's just gorgeous! 

5) Sanctuary Spa Firming Youth Serum - My current go to for my skin! This lovely little serum comes in a clean, white pump bottle and it gets absorbed very easily. 

6) EOS Lipbalm in Strawberry Sorbet - I use this as my night time lippie, so that I don't wake up with cracked and dry lips! This has a slightly sweet taste without being unpleasant and sickly.

7) Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation in Medium Buff - Love the formula, bit iffy about the applicator. This foundation applies like a thin liquid veil and you can build it up. You have to try it yourself to see what I mean!

And that wraps up my 7 wonders for December! Do you share any current favourites?

Comments

  1. That Chocolate Bar palette is the bomb! You are so lucky to have the Ambient Blush trio! I'm so lusting after that one! And Illamasqua sparkly nail polishes look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That palette is just brilliant! I felt that way until I got my hands on the blush trio - so that feeling might not go away until you buy it!

      Delete
  2. the too faced chocolate bar looks amazing, I'd love to get that soon! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts