Lust Have It FaB September 2014


I'm going to start this post off with a mini whinge - I think it is totally ridiculous that it took over half of October for my SEPTEMBER FaB box to reach me, with little contact from LHI about it's status. Crazy? Yes. Worth the wait? It depends on how you feel once you see what's in it!


At first glance, it does look like good value. There are four beauty products, and one piece of jewellery, and all the beauty items are full size.


Here is the product card listing all of the items in the box.


1) Shizen Salve All Over Balm - This looks like an interesting product! I think this might be similar to  the papaw ointments. I've tried some that I haven't been keen on, so I'll see how this performs when I get dry patches.


2) Sasy n Savy Walnut Citrus Body Scrub - I love body scrubs! It all depends on the size of the granules, so we'll see if this lives up to my current gold standard!


3) Model Co Party Proof Lipstick with complimentary lipliner in Stiletto - Love, love, love this colour! I already have this lippie in a different shade, however, and I don't know if it's the colour or it's the lipstick itself, but it didn't blow me away. I might just save this for a giveaway?


4) Model Co Eyebrows Designer Brow Kit - This brow kit comes with a mirror, three powders, one wax, tweezers and a spoolie brush. I do love brow kits (obsession of 2014), so this will get some use.


5) Haute to Have Ethnic Inspired Necklaces - This is the one part of the box that I have to be really honest about. I really, really, really don't like it. More than just not me, it's really nothing I'm interested in wearing, which makes this really disappointing.

And there you have it, the very late September FaB issue from Lust Have It. Two products from Model Co, a body scrub, a salve/balm and a necklace I'll never wear. I have some serious mixed feelings about this, aside from the just plain old running late, All I can say is that I'm glad I didn't pay full price for my twelve month subscription.

Here's hoping that it improves this month (although it still isn't here yet, which makes me sad)!

Have you received your FaB bag yet? What are you thoughts on it?

Comments

  1. Hmm I said in my regular LHI sept post that I'm glad I didn't pay full price for that annual sub either, I wouldn't be all that thrilled with this. The brow kit is the best Model Co product I've seen in a LHi pack, is it any good? I'd love to see a review because I hate their lip products and am constantly disappointed when I see yet ANOTHER one from LHi. The necklace isn't something I'd be drawn to either, pretty disappointing that a fashion and beauty box only has the one fashion item too. Plus it looks like something you'd pick up for a few bucks on eBay....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to get that brow kit out and try it. Personally, I'm a little over it myself - I wish they'd send out different brands!

      Delete
  2. Glad I'm not with LHI anymore such a disappointed box ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. just saw a violet box and lust have it did fairly disappointing as well! the necklace is way too tribal looking for me and i didnt know model co was so $$$ although the lippie looks nice. Im glad that you didnt do the 12 month subscription as well :P

    ♥ M&L twoplicates l Tangleze Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way too tribal! Here's hoping for a better November!

      Delete
  4. I love the look of the Shizen balm, it's a pretty expensive brand here in Malaysia so I'm curious if it lives up to expectations!

    I also like the look of the ModelCo brow kit and lip duo, though if you say it's not fantastic, that's a bit disappointing.

    I agree with you on the necklace, it's not to my tastes either, but I suppose that's what happens with the beauty boxes! You never know what you'll get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the first I've heard of it! I just think they've had better boxes before.

      Delete
  5. For some reason, I thought the little fluffy things with the necklace was chocolate :/ I must have chocolate on my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts