FOTD: Miss Pole Dance Heats NSW


Hello, lovelies! What did you get up to this weekend?

For me, I spent Sunday doing pretty much nothing (yay!), and a bit of housework (boo!), and while it was cruisey, the real action took place on Saturday night!

Some of you may know that I broke my clavicle (that's collar bone, for those who don't know) at the start of the year, and that I broke it, thanks to a pole dancing accident. I'm been back in the saddle for 8 weeks, and loving it! I'm not quite back at the standard I was at previously, but I'm getting there!

Anyway, as part of really loving pole dancing, I went to the Miss Pole Dance Heats for NSW on Saturday night, and I thought, why not go all out? So, I present to you the makeup products behind my face of the day (or night)!

Primer: 
Benefit Porefessional
Base: 
L'Oreal Infallible Liquid Foundation
Powder: 
L'Oreal Infallible Powder Foundation
Blush: 
Sleek in Rose Gold
Milani in Luminoso
Eye shadow primer: 
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyebrows:
Australis Tint My Brow
Mary Kay brow pencil
Eye shadows:
MAC in Teal
Klara Cosmetics in Glimmering Garden
Gosh in Black
Eyeliner:
Liquid - Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
Pencil - Urban Decay 24/7 in Black
Mascara:
L'Oreal False Lash Butterfly Wings in Black
Lipstick:
Lime Crime in Serpentina

And that's my face of the night! What did you lovelies get up to over the weekend?

Comments

  1. Va Va Voom! The lipstick is very eye-catching :) I have a few friends that do pole dancing, I'm far too un-co so I'll stick to hurting myself right way up on the netball courts instead lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing for core strength! Haha... Don't hurt yourself too much!

      Delete
  2. Sexy and a fun look, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I can't take my eyes off your lips! be careful on the poles next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to, but go hard or go home, eh? It's really, really shiny too, in addition to being an alternative colour.

      Delete
  4. Wow love that lippie on you Leah not sure if it will suit me
    I also know someone who is into pole dancing and recently she hurt herself
    Be careful and take care this time
    X

    Varinder Makeupmeandyoyo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the make-up! I did pole dancing for a while and loved it. I would love to get back into it too. Sorry to hear about hour collar bone.

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so great for core strength, isn't it? Thank you - it's much better now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts