June Her Fashion Box Review 2014!



Hi y'all!
It's been a mad few days at work, and I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to come up with a new post (3 days, hardly heard of!) - I've been preoccupied with a lot of other things!

Without much more fussing around, let's get into it! Last month's Her Fashion Box turned up a couple of days into July, meaning it's yet another late box from HFB. Look, I love you guys, but another late one, after promises of getting things back on track? It's started to wear on me a little. 


At least it's here in one piece! For those who aren't aware of what Her Fashion Box is about, it's a monthly subscription to a fashion and beauty box, and you get to pick form 3 different types - Classic, Feminine and Trendy. I am currently subscribed to the Feminine box. For more information, head over to Her Fashion Box to see what it's about. It's about $39.95 monthly to sign up.


1) Klorane:
- Shampoo and Conditioner sachet with Pomegranate
- Shampoo and Conditioner sachet with Mango Butter
An interesting way to present it, but I suppose I'm more likely to use less shampoo than conditioner, and at least this way, I can get a few uses our of the shampoo.


2) Rider Belt - It's a great tan colour, with gold hardware. I can see myself incorporating it into several outfits. 


 3) Artiste by Manicare Kabuki Bronze Brush - LOVE brushes! I haven't ever used any of the Artiste range, but have used the regular Manicare stuff and not been blown away, so I'm hoping that this one will bring me more joy. It's very soft and gorgeous, so here's hoping!


4) Montagene Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel Off Mask - This cruelty free brand has been popping up places, even though it's been on the shelf for ages, and while I haven't been particularly wowwed by their stuff, I've liked some of what I've tried, so I'm always up to try their masks. I haven't tried this one yet, and I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening with it on my face after all the running around I've been doing!


5) BioElixia Body Shapper Stretch Mark Diminishing Creme - I've tried their cellulite cream before (just intermittently, however), and I do like gimmicky sounding creams, so this is up my alley! I just need to remember to use it!


6) Songstress Hat - Oh... I will admit, when I first saw this, I was a little disappointed. I wish I'd gotten the Lustrous hat in the Classic box! I would have thought that was more feminine (it's a floppy type felt hat). I'm not sure how this is going to go on me, but I'll give it a go, like all other HFB items.

And there you have it! That's everything in this month's, or rather, last month's box. Not bad for $39.95!

Are you subscribed to Her Fashion Box? Are you happy with this month's offerings? 

Comments

  1. I've tried a similar hat on before, the shape appealed to me but it looked ridiculous on my head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it looks a little like that on me too, I'm afraid! Still, I might be able to work that into an outfit...

      Delete
  2. Maybe have long flowing curls for the hat?? Such a funny looking thing! The items in the box looks alright, hopefully you'll get some use from the products and items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll definitely be getting good use out of the other items!

      Delete
  3. Isn't that bio elixir cream like over $40 alone?! Impressed with the value for money in this months box!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hat looks cute, not sure if I'd be able to make it work though. Love peel-off masks, purely for the peeling off part! It's like you're shedding a snake skin.. I challenge you to peel it off in one piece ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting! Except that I know I wouldn't be able to do that! Haha... But I'll give it my best!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts