July Her Fashion Box Review 2014!


Her Fashion Box! You are a gorgeous, gorgeous creature, and I love seeing that little box pop up in the mail! July's offerings turned up within the month (yay!), but missing the little gift that I was meant to get by filling out the survey... because they didn't send out the survey BEFORE the box was posted, so that the boxes could get to us on time! 

Excellent job, HFB! So much happier to have received my box, than to have waited for them to get the surveys in to add an extra gift.

For those who haven't heard, Her Fashion Box is a monthly fashion and beauty box that arrives at your doorstep for $39.95 per box. You can pick from one of three options - Classic, Feminine or Trendy. I'm currently subscribed to Feminine.


1) French Navy 'Kisses, darling' card - This company has some simple stationery pieces that add a little something. You can also apparently order customisable pieces through them.


2) Ulta3 Colour Me Pretty Lipstick Crayons in Pretty Peach - Ulta3, you continue to surprise me! This used to be one of those brands that I was never quite impressed by, not enough to pick up anything by them. However, since my initial introduction to this brand (by Her Fashion Box, no less), I've been impressed by the budget buys I've found, so I'm plenty excited about this!


3) Appelles Rosemary Body Bar - I received this in both BellaBox and Lust Have It previously, and while it's not bad, I'm just not a bar soap person, so the man is going to get this instead.


4) CoconutRevolution Coconut Lip Balm in Cherry - Yay! I'm glad I didn't get this in the original flavour, because I just plain old like cherry!


5) Rosy glow Watch - You can't really appreciate it from this particular shot, but the background of this gorgeous watch is a dragon. It's really pretty! It's also incredibly feminine and I can't wait to wear this on date night!


6) Shade Of Infinity Scarf - THIS! No, seriously, this is easily the best thing I've ever received from Her Fashion Box. I do love, love, love their scarves in generally, and this snood is no different. It's hard to tell what this looks like from this picture alone, but you'll be seeing it on Instagram soon enough! 


7) Revitanail Nail Strengthener - I've never needed to use nail strengthener before, and I don't know if I'll be getting any use out of this, but we'll see!

An excellent box from HFB this round! I'm so pleased with it, honestly, it's just gorgeous! I can't wait to use that infinity scarf!

Have you received your box yet? What's your favourite part?

Comments

  1. I love the scarf! But I am a scarf maniac!! I think I need that Revitanail, mine are a peeling mess!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot about revitanail products and how effective they are. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts. the watch is gorgeous and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know how you go with that revitanail please looks like a great box indeed and love the colour of the scarf x
    Varinder Makeupmeandyoyo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, cute goodies! I like the scarf and watch the best. Love Ulta3 and Designer Brands, they have some great products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I love a bit of snood action.
    I am a rose gold girl, so the watch is appealing too.
    What a fabulous box.
    I will have to keep an eye on this one, it might be worth subscribing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts