Review: Etude House I Need You! Heart Mask


I will confess to loving my Korean face masks, in particular, those from Etude House! They recently revamped all of their masks, and I picked this one up, in Heart, which is apparently made of 5 different types of berries, aimed at keeping your skin clear by being packed with antioxidants!


This is part of a set of 27 masks from Etude House - and yes, I did buy the other 26!


I found this one to be absolutely dripping in serum, which made it a little messy, but I just smoothed the excess amount onto my neck and shoulders - yes, it went that far! 

I left it on for a good 20 minutes before tapping the serum left on the surface into my skin. I didn't find this to be particularly sticky after the mask was removed.


And here's the obligatory serial killer shot! Note that it's a relatively good fit for my face, with the eye holes being appropriate for my face shape, and there's even a big flap for the nose!

This was great for my face - I found that the skin felt plump and firm, and my skin had a great glow to it. I really enjoyed this one and look forward to my next Etude House mask!


Comments

  1. The packaging looks so cute. Do they sell the in packs or just single sachets? I am harnessing all my will to avoid buying any skincare/cosmetics and splurge when I get to Japan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Single packs! I've also been looking online, and it looks like the parent company does test on animals, but nothing specific to Etude House, so I might be able to keep this addiction! Don't buy anything now - JAPAN! I'm so jealous!

      Delete
  2. I love Etude House items! I want to try this mask! ❤

    I follow you! Let's follow each other! ❤

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Etude House stuff is awesome! Thank you for the follow - I'm going over to your blog. :)

      Delete
  3. another one to add to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need to join a Mask Addiction club or something!

      Delete
  4. i have never tried the sheet masks :) but i heard they are really good :) love the heart packet :) thanks for the follow :) i am following you on GFC ang on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of them are really excellent - I highly recommend giving a few of them a go!

      Delete
  5. Aw! I want to try this! I love the packaging from Etude House. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great review!!
    what about follow each other?
    Let me know :)
    Have a wonderful week-end <3
    xx
    Veronica

    2 GIVEAWAY on my blog:
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/2013/12/dressale-free-christmas-giveaway-win.html
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/2013/12/jollychic-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hon! Thanks for dropping by! I'm headed over to your page now!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts