September Binned Things! Sample edition in a flash

 
Hello samples! I had a lot of fun using these babies up last month, what with flitting off to Brisvegas at the start of the month to see Miss SC, then running away to Melbourne with Miss SV. It was all sorts of wonderful, and so were some of these lovely samples! I won't be going through all of them, but I will single out the interesting ones, and some of the disappointing ones.


 
The good:
1) Emergin C Hyper Vitalizer Cream - absorbed quickly and left my face feeling ridiculously moisturized.
 
2) Babyfoot - Oh. My. God! This worked quite well, and there was some peeling from my feet. I want to put up a review of this, but I don't want to scare people with the graphic pictures. I made the mistake of sending them to Miss SC while she was eating, and she will now forever associate those vegetarian dumplings with my feet.
 
3) Nivea In Shower Lotion - great concept, and while I don't think I can honestly have a shower and not moisturize straightaway, I can see an application for it during the Summer, where having a layer of lotion sitting on my skin for a while might be slightly uncomfortable.
 
4) Swisspers Facial Cleansing Wipes - lovely scent, wipes most of my makeup off, save the eyeliner and mascara. Bit of a travel staple!
 
5) Lush Eau De Roma Toner Water - one of the first toners I've ever tried! Great scent and easy on the skin. I'm not convinced that this did too much for me, but it was fun to use.
 
The bad:
1) Egyptian Magic - it might have just been the smallness of the sample, but I wasn't wowwed by this 'miracle' cream. I found it a little too greasy, and it didn't absorb terribly well.
 
That makes all of my empties! Did you use any samples last month? Did any of them stand out to you?
 
 

Comments

  1. loved the emerginC and the nivea! babyfoot review please!! I was going to use it but now figure I've left it a bit close to summer, don't want peeling skin when wearing thongs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh... Well, since you asked, I will put up some pictures and do a proper review by next week! Haha... I might put some warnings up with them, however - don't eat and read!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts