Fashion in Fate's Hands Edition 3: Blue Dress

 
Hello, cuties! Did everyone have a great weekend? Mine was filled with friends, family and sleep - all in all, a brilliant one. I also rolled the die, and got myself a cute outfit that I changed from day to night with a couple of little twists.
 
Blue dress was the order of the day, and I pulled this little baby out of the closet:

 
For daytime, I paired it with some 3/4 leggings with lace trim and a black waist belt. Please excuse Baby Prince in the picture - he just wanted to feel included. The dress and leggings came from Glassons, and the belt might have been from Portmans?
 

 
For dinner that evening, I switched the belt to an old one from Bardot, and added a necklace from Sportsgirl ($5 from $29.95!), as well as a merino cardigan by Capture that I bought online from Ezibuy.

 
I bought the shoes in Singapore recently from Bata, which is quite popular over there, and somewhere that I used to associate with school shoes, but they had a number of rather decent shoes when I visited recently. These shoes were around $30 and comfortable!
 
There you have it! These die are working out well - 3 outfits and counting! What did you get up to? What was the favourite part of your outfit this weekend?

Comments

  1. super cute outfits, can you roll for me please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I rolled 'red' and 'pyjamas' - that's actually an option!

      Delete
  2. why does your dress NOT look blue in the first photo? I love it btw... when I win the lotto I'm getting me some of them dice to use with the Hollywood wardrobe I would be able to buy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How odd! Haha... I'm not sure these little die would go that far! There aren't that many options!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts