Review: Caudalie Vinergetic C+ Instant Detox Mask

Don't you wish you could purge negative thoughts from your mind as easily as you can apply a detox mask? Until that day comes, however, at least we have some serious weapons in our skincare artillery to take care of our outsides, which can help with calming the storm that goes on inside our minds. I love putting on a face mask - aside from the obvious applications, such as targeting skincare concerns, and improving the skin, it's always good for my mental health to take a beat. The one mask that's been helping both my inside and outside has been the Caudalie Vinergetic C+ Instant Detox Mask.

 

This mask comes in a 75ml tube with a screw cap, and retails for $46. It's designed to cleanse the skin of impurities, while visibly removing excess oil and tightening pores. The ingredients in this include coffee, to help perk the skin up, and pink clay to help draw out impurities from the pores, as well as tannins to help tighten the pores. This is also vegan friendly, as well as being fragrance free. 

 

The Vinergetic C+ Instant Detox Mask is easy to use - all you have to do is apply a layer of this over the skin, then letting it dry down over the course of five to ten minutes, before washing it off. As it's drying down, you can visibly see your pores beneath the mask, which is a very ooooh moment, just because it's kinda interesting - almost like you could see it working, you know? Not that there's any scientific basis behind that, of course! 

This has a slightly citrusy scent to it, which I quite enjoy, and this has a medium consistency that makes putting this all over your skin very easy - almost like melted chocolate, smooth and very spreadable. It comes out of the tube a terracotta shade, and dries down to a dusty pink. Once I wash it off my face, I find my skin to feel softer, and look a little bit brighter, and it also has the added bonus of making me feel more virtuous, of course - I mean, who doesn't after a good detox?

 

The detox mask is suitable for babes with oil, normal, combination and dry skin, which covers a lot of ground, and it aims to target concerns like oiliness, uneven skin texture and visible pores. Not having large pores, I didn't feel this made much of a difference to me, but I did find it to be very well received on my skin after the hot, humid and oily days. I thought it also helped in improving the texture of my skin. Head to Sephora to grab your own tube over here. What was the last mask you tried?

Comments

Popular Posts